The inaugural AMP Global Congress on Molecular Pathology, hosted by the Association for Medical Pathologists (AMP), is the event of the year for molecular pathology, diagnostic technologies and research and clinical applications. AMP Global 2017 is the perfect event for QIAGEN to remind and educate the market about our broad menu of Sample to Insight solutions, from trusted molecular detection to clinical decision support, which are key to success in molecular pathology.
QIAGEN is a leader in innovative solutions for molecular testing
- – We will be featuring our menu of liquid biopsy solutions, including our new kit for automated purification of circulating cell-free DNA (cfDNA)
- – Speak to our experts and experience QIAGEN’s bioinformatics solutions, including QIAGEN Clinical Insight QCI powered by the QIAGEN Knowledge Base, which can help you turn complex NGS data into actionable insights
- – Find out more about QIAGEN’s new proprietary sequencing chemistry and the latest targeted gene panels which expand the menu on QIAGEN’s NGS system workflow**
QIAGEN has a broad menu of oncology solutions for molecular diagnostics
- – Come and discuss how our continuously expanding menu of oncology solutions can help you reach your goals
- – Discover our recently launched CE-IVD CALR assay* for myeloproliferative neoplasm (MPN) diagnosis
- – Find out about the upcoming launch of our new CE-IVD RT-PCR assay* for ALK fusion detection in NSCLC patients, which can help improve ALK screening
AMP Global 2017 will be held April 3–5, 2017 at the Estrel – Congress and Exhibition Center in Berlin, Germany, and we would love to see you there! Here are some ways you can connect with us at the event:
- – Come visit us at booth 26a
- – Join us on Wednesday, April 5th at 15:15–16:15 for QIAGEN’s Industry Workshop “GeneReader: a complete NGS System for Your Lab, Live in 30 Days”**
- – Discuss our recent studies and their outcome at the poster sessions April 4–5
- – Download QIAGEN’s program at AMP Global 2017
- – Find out about the abstracts that were submitted by QIAGEN teams and partners which are being presented at AMP Global 2017 by reading the full press release: ‘QIAGEN’s GeneReader NGS System gains further validation in oncology research applications with new independent performance review data’
- – Not able to make it to our industry workshop? Follow our industry talk on Wednesday, April 5 via QIAGEN’s live stream on Facebook
Check out QIAGEN’s stream of video footage from AMP Global 2017!
* Available for in vitro diagnostic (IVD) use in Europe.
** For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.